How do I search for a parking spot?
On the app you will see a “Find” button in the bottom navigation bar. Click here to start your search.
Type in the search bar the address of your final destination, or you can use a city, suburb or landmark as a search area
Select your parking start date and time, and end date and time.
Click the “Find Parking” button at the bottom of the screen.
A map will appear identifying available parking spots near your destination.
You can see basic information about each parking spot including:
- The name of the building the parking lot is associated with
- The parking rate for your parking duration
- The rating of the parking lot
- The address of the parking lot
- The calculated drive time from your current location to the parking lot
- Amenities of the parking spot (ie. covered, gated etc)
To find out more information about a parking spot or to book a particular spot click the “Park Here” button.
On the parking lot page you will see further details such as lot rules and instructions.
If you would like to book in the lot you can continue by clicking the “Continue button” or if you would like to go back to the search results map you can click the arrow in the top left corner.