Why did I get a parking notice on my vehicle?
You may have gotten a parking notice on your vehicle for a few reasons?
- You may have been parked in the wrong spot.
- Tenants need to park in their assigned stall.
- Visitors need to park in a spot that is marked with visitor parking signage.
- You may have entered your license plate incorrectly.
- Tenants - Contact your onsite contact if you need to update your license plate
- Visitors - Make sure you enter your license plate correctly when you register
- You didn't register your vehicle
- Tenants - new parkers need to register their vehicles with their property manager
- Visitors - If you are parking in a visitor stall you need to register your vehicle according to the instructions on the signs.