How do tenants navigate and set up or claim their spot(s)?
- The tenant view similarly to the property manager view; Dashboard, Properties, Spots page etc. however they will only be able to see data for the spots that they successfully claim.
- Tenants will be able to claim any unclaimed spots at your property designated as tenant managed.
- At the top of their Dashboard an icon will show the tenant how many unclaimed spots there are in your property and they can click the ‘Claim your Spot(s)’ icon to view and select their spot(s).
- Tenants can also view the properties spots from the ‘Property’s’ icon on the left-hand side of the navigation bar, select the spot details and click ‘Claim’.
- The property manager will then receive an email notifying them that a tenant has submitted a claim request for a parking spot. You can then sign in to the GrydPark Portal accept or decline the request.